Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Sampler Decor and Samples

Hello everyone! Yesterday was a really good stamping day :) Stamp Camp is one of my favorite events during the year! I had a great time stamping with fellow demos and our lovely customers. I hope all the ladies had a great time as well! I have so much to share with you guys! Here are just some of the amazing decorations, projects and cards that were displayed all over the venue. By the way, the venue was so super cute and there were so many lovely comments from the ladies who came :)





These amazing samples were made by my friends and fellow demos... aren't they super fancy?!?! They all inspire me so much and I love being a part of the Craftsomniacs :)

And Thanks again to all the ladies who made it out yesterday and to all the demos who helped make this day AMAZING!

Come back and visit because I will be sharing more Stamp Camp fun-ness the rest of the week! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...