Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone! Here is a birthday card that I made over the weekend to add to my "cards on hand" stash. I'm seriously running low and I need to make more cards to stock up again. I also keep some cards at work just in case someone needs one :) You never know, right? Plus, my friends at work are always so sweet to check with me before running to the store to buy a card.
I used the Argyle folder (127750) and went with Island Indigo (122923) for the main color. I really do love that color! I guess because blue is my favorite color. hehe. And I had some fun tearing the edges of this pieces of Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (127540).
The "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" sentiment is from the Delightful Dozen stamp set (Clear 122652, Wood 122650). There is actually more to this stamped image but I only wanted to stamp the words Happy Birthday. To do that, I used the Island Indigo Stampin' Write Marker (123002) to ink in just the words I wanted.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...