Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone! Happy Friday! Here is a birthday card for my friend Patricia. She is celebrating her birthday this weekend and I wanted to pass this card around to the gals at work so that they could wish her a very special happy day :)
 
I used some Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (126154). I still really like this DSP and the great thing about it is that you can still grab some for yourself in the Clearance Rack! Click here to check out all the great deals!
I also used a ton of Pearl Basic Jewels (119247). It was fun placing them on the ribbon and also on the little flowers. Yup, there goes that punch again! I do love the little flower punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309). It really is an SU staple for me.
  
For the sentiments, I went with the Create a Cupcake stamp set (Clear 121982, Wood 121915). I hardly ever stamp a sentiment on the inside of the card and I was glad that I grabbed this set because of the different birthday phrases.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...