Saturday, March 23, 2013

Adoption Cards

Hi! Today, I'd like to share some cards that my fellow stamping friends and I made for a wonderful cause. When my friend and upline Nicole approached all of us about making cards to donate to an organization that places children with their new adoptive parents, I said yes right away! It is such a special moment when an adoption is made official and several of us were able to get together to make some Adoption cards. We all got to make cards featuring the Cuddles and Kisses stamp set. And Nicole even provided little cut outs of the Adoption Creed to put inside some of the cards. 
Here are all the cards that we made :)
And here is one of the cards that my friend Alyssa made. She's amazing, I love her style! You should hop on over to Mommy, etc to check out all her other amazing projects.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...