Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Feeling Sentimental project

Hi!! This is another card from Stamp Camp :) My friend and fellow demo Sarah demo-ed this card. This card has a ton of elements that I love. There's a banner, ribbon, sponging and those oh so cute flowers from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309). I'm telling you, that punch set is a must have!
The stamp image and sentiment are from the feeling sentimental Stamp Set (Clear 129630, Wood 129627). I love the look of this stamp set because of the vintage feel. And don't forget, you can get this stamp set for free during SAB :)
And another great item that you can get during Sale-a-Bration for FREE is the
Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (127540). I love all the colors and the different paper patterns.



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...