Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bow Tie Father project

Hello!! Last, but not least, here is the 6th Stamp Camp project that I'll be sharing with all of you. At our Spring Sampler stamp camp, all the lovely ladies who were able to attend got to make 6 projects (5 cards and 1 3-D). And I may be biased, but I thought they were all pretty awesome :) And so were all the demonstrators! My friend and fellow demo Emi got to demo this card.
I love punch art and aren't these bow ties super adorable?!?! What a neat idea for a Father's day card! Who knew that you could use the Petite Pennants Builder punch (122361) to make these bow ties?!?! Brilliant!!!!
You can use any DSP to make these bow ties. For this card, we used Comfort Café Designer Series Paper (126898). And I like the color combo with Cajun Craze. I rarely use that color but when I see it being used, I remember how pretty it is!


And speaking of fathers..... here's a quick shout out to my hubby's Pop.....

Happy Birthday to my Father-in-Law!!
 
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...