Sunday, March 24, 2013

Pink and Blue Adoption Cards

Hello! Today I'd like to share some more adoption cards that we made to donate. These cards were created by my awesome friend Nicole. She's so super creative and isn't this card so super adorable?!??! Hmmm, is it because of the cute itty bitty butterflies? hehe. This is a card that I will definitely have to CASE! Hop on over to Teehee4two to check out all the other amazing projects that Nicole and her sister Andrea have created.

Since we don't know who these cards will be going to, Nicole made 2 versions - a pink one and a blue one. I love all the colors that she used! So bright and lovely :)

Come by and visit again soon! I will be sharing more adoption cards :)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...