Saturday, March 9, 2013

For Patricia

Happy Birthday Patricia!
Hi! Today is a special day because it's my friend Patricia's birthday AND her grandson is playing in his FIRST little league game :) A couple of exciting reasons to celebrate today! Now, for her card this year, I wanted to go with something fun. She is a huge Mickey Mouse fan so I went with a Mickey and Minnie card.
 Here is Mickey...
 Here is Minnie...
And the "happy Birthday wishes...to someone who makes others so happy" sentiments are from the Petite Pairs stamp set (Clear 122497, Wood 122495).
And what's great about the Petite Pairs stamp set is that with every sentiment that you stamp on the front, it has a matching pair for the inside of the card. I love this stamp set for that reason and that there are so many different sentiments for so many different occasions.
I hope Patricia enjoys her special day and I hope she and her family have an amazing time at her grandson's little league game :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...