Tuesday, March 5, 2013

For Aly

Happy birthday Alyson!
Hey everyone! Today is a very special day because it's my SIL's birthday. And it's an extra special one because she's turning the big something-whatchamacallit ;) I've seen these cards around and I thought it would be a fun one to make for her birthday card.
I used the Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (129378) from the Spring Catalog to emboss the card base, then used it on a piece of DSP from the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (129312). I cut out the little hexagon shapes and placed them randomly on the card. I wish there was a punch because I so did not cut them out right! hehe.
And of course, I had to use the Elegant Butterfly punch (127526) and the little flower punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309). I also added some Pearl Basic Jewels (119247) to the butterfly and each flower. The "HAPPY Birthday" sentiment is from the Curly Cute stamp set (Clear 120510, Wood 117014).
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...