Tuesday, March 26, 2013

18th Birthday

Hello! Here is a birthday card for you guys today. I had some fun making this one :) My friend asked me to make a special card for her cousin's 18th birthday but I totally forgot to give it to her before the birthday party. I felt so bad! But hopefully she's able to send it in the mail.
I used the Framed Tulips Folder (121809) to add a textured boarder around the card. The 18 was cut out using some Silver Glimmer paper (124005) and the Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies (127553). I also used my go-to flower punch from the  Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309) and I added some Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246) to each flower.
The butterflies were punched out using the Elegant Butterfly punch (127526) and the Bitty Butterfly punch (129406). I then added one of the Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (129324).
The flower in the middle of the card was made with the Fun Flowers Bigz L die (121812). The flower was placed in a window that was made with one of the dies from the Labels Collection Framelits (125598) and a silver glimmer paper bitty butterfly was added to one of the petals of the flower.
For the rosettes that I added on the card, I used some of the 5/8" Flower Trim. I simply cut each flower individually then added some Wisteria Wonder color to the tips of the flowers.
On the inside of the card, I added an elegant butterfly and the "Warmest Wishes on your birthday" sentiment is from the Blooming with Kindness stamp set (Clear 126422, Wood 126420).

I hope the birthday girl enjoyed celebrating her special day!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...