Friday, March 29, 2013

Manicure in a Jar

Hello everyone and Happy Friday!! I have a super cute gift to show you today. My friend Chan is outta hand! She's amazing. She not only sends birthday cards, anniversary cards and even sympathy cards (which are hard to make but always appreciated when received) but she also gives little favors to her friends! Like this Manicure in a jar that she gave us demos at Stamp Camp. And did I mention SHE was one of the Demos at stamp camp and she made this for the rest of us gals?!?! She's so sweet :)
I love the tag that she added to the jar. Love framelits and love butterflies :) Super cute.
And these are all of the goodies that we found inside. See why I say she's outta hand!?! hehehe. She's super awesome! 
Thank you so much Chan! {{hugs}}
Oh and hop on over to Two Rosie Cheeks to check out all of her amazing projects :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...