Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Thank you

Hello! Over the weekend I got together with friends and family for a card making class. Everyone got to make 6 cards and this card is a case of a card that I case'd earlier this week. I just changed up the orientation of the card.
I used some Afternoon Picnic DSP (131390) and the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309) and the Elegant Butterfly punch (127526) and layered the pieces together.
For the "Thank You doesn't begin to say it all..." sentiment, I used the new Lots of Thanks stamp set (Clear 129690, Wood 129687). I also used some new colors on this card. I do like the look of the soft colors of Soft Sky and Smoky Slate.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...