Friday, June 21, 2013

Flower Bday Banner

Hello everyone! Happy Friday :) Here is the birthday banner that I made for my friend's birthday. 
I wanted to try something a little different with this banner. This time, I went with a flower theme. I used the Big Shot to cut out all the flower shapes, then cut out each letter and punched out the circles for the center of each flower.
Here is another close up of the each flower with a single letter on each. I went with Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie. And I used Whisper White to make the letters pop on each flower.
Oh and look.... surprise, surprise... a butterfly! Hey, I needed something to add to the spacer between Happy and Bday, so why not a butterfly?
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day :)

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...