Saturday, June 8, 2013

Amazing You

Hey everyone! I have a CAS card for you guys today. I love clean and simple cards, especially if I get to use the big shot and punches! hehe. I just love the Big Shot (113439) and ALL of the SU punches. No, I'm not too obsessed, just a huge fan ;)
And what's awesome about these embossing folder and punch is that they coordinate!!!! It's like Stampin' Up! was reading my mind! Well, they probably read most of our minds because if you're like me, I've been a little spoiled by punching or big shot-ing shapes out instead of grabbing my scissors ;) 
For this card, I used the new Mosaic punch (131267) and the new Modern Mosaic embossing folder (129984). So much fun and so easy!! Just emboss some card stock then punch out some DSP and you're all set!! 
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...