Thursday, June 13, 2013

always thinking of you

Hello! I was really excited to make this card because I got to use some of my favorite Stampin' Up! products - an embossing folder and a background stamp. I do need a little more practice because the background stamp is not really lined up with the coordinating embossing folder. And that's another thing that I love about Stampin' Up! - how most of the product coordinate so well with each other!!
I used the Express Yourself Hostess stamp set (Clear 130339, Wood 130336). Such a fun and useful stamp set because of all the sentiments and the fun font :) I also used another fave of mine - the small flower punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309) to add a little more dimension on the card.
I used the Wildflower Meadow background stamp (Clear 129168, Wood 129165). I stamped the image using Pear Pizzazz ink (131180) onto Pear Pizzazz card stock (131201). And to emboss, I used the new Wildflower Meadow embossing folder (129376). And if you like both products, you can save 15% by purchasing the bundle - Wildflower Meadow Bundle (Clear 132985, Wood 132735).
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...