Friday, June 7, 2013

Thank You

Hello! And Happy Friday :) So, don't know about you guys, but as soon as the new Stampin' Up! 2013-2014 catalog went live, I just HAD to place my first order and yay that lovely UPS guy came by yesterday to drop off a box of new and fun goodies :D They were floating around the top of my new Wish List so, I got the new 2013-2015 In Colors - baked brown sugar, strawberry slush, crisp cantaloupe, pistachio pudding, coastal cabana - and when my husband asked me to make him a thank you card for his manager, I knew I wanted to try them out.
OK, so I must admit, I am a HUGE fan of Stampin' Up! punches and when I saw this punch, it was a must have for me. The new Pansy punch (130698) is so cute and of course, I had to get the coordinating stamp set. Stay tuned for a project using the Flower Shop stamp set (Clear 130942, Wood 130939). And another thing that I love about SU is their bundles! So, if you like the punch and the stamp set, you can get them both at a 15% discount by ordering the Flower Shop bundle (Clear 132726, Wood 132727).
Oh and check out some of the new ribbon! I used some Pistachio Pudding 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim (130020). This new ribbon is so pretty! I can't wait to use them on other projects. And I do like the new Very Vintage Designer Buttons (129327) so I added a few to the Pansy flowers. The "Thank You" sentiment is from the Four You stamp set (Clear 130538, Wood 130535).
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Friday :)

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...