Wednesday, June 12, 2013

For our 2013 Grad!

Hey everyone! Today is a special day because my little cousin is graduating from High School! And she's graduating from the high school that I graduated from some who can even count anymore years ago! I went with the school colors of Red and White for her card.
I used the Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies (127553) to cut out the numbers for her graduating year. Golly, 2013, my how time flies!!
For the different graduation sentiments and stamped image, I used the new Pure Gumption stamp set (Clear 126317, Wood 132067).
I like this stamp set for the variety of sentiments that you can use not only on the outside of the card, but for the inside of the card, too!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...