Saturday, June 22, 2013

A Happy Father's day card

Hello! Here is another card I made. I went with browns and blues for this clean and simple Father's Day card.
It's been awhile since I've used the Argyle embossing folder (127750) and I thought it would make a nice touch on this card. I like how the texture just pops on the Midnight Muse card stock (126843). And we sponged the pieces of the card with one of the new in colors - Baked Brown Sugar ink (131174).
The "Happy Father's Day" sentiment is from the Delightful Dozen stamp set (Clear 122652, Wood 128547). We also got to play with some of the new Neutrals Designer Buttons (130031). I do miss the designer buttons from last year's catalog, but these are quickly growing on me. Especially for masculine cards which I need to make more of!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend :)

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...