Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Thank you

Hello!! Here is a clean and simple thank you card for you guys today. I am a HUGE fan of SU's background stamps and when I saw this one... I knew I just HAD to get it, so of course, I added it to my shopping cart right away :) Plus, I was a big fan of the First Edition Specialty DSP that just retired and this is a way for me to ease into letting it go.
I love the SU punches and I really do like the idea of different shapes of punches. The new Hexagon punch (130919) is a great addition to my collection. It's so much fun to just stack them randomly to create different looks.
I added the "thank you" sentiment on a banner that is peaking out from under one of the hexagon shapes. I used the Express Yourself Hostess stamp set (Clear 130339, Wood 130336). This is quickly becoming one of my go-to hostess stamp sets for sentiments. There are so many different messages that you can use on your projects!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...