Friday, June 14, 2013

Thank You

Hello! This thank you card is a CASE from a magazine I saw the other day. When I saw this card, I knew that I had to try and make it right away :)
The "Thank You doesn't begin to say it all..." is from the new Lots of Thanks stamp set (Clear 129690, Wood 129687). This new stamp set has quickly become one of my go-to stamp sets for thank you cards. There are so many different ways to express your thanks to someone.
I used the new Afternoon Picnic DSP (131390). This is one of my favorite DSPs at the moment. I also used the Elegant Butterfly punch (127526) and the small flower punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309).
Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy Friday!!

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...