Tuesday, May 14, 2013

BDay Banner

Hi! Today I'd like to share the birthday banner that I made for a friend. I wasn't able to sneak in before she got into the office, so we tied it up while she was sitting at her desk. Surprise! But even though we weren't able to tie it up early in the morning, she was still very surprised that we even had a banner for her. She's such a rock star! Of course we were going to do something for her birthday!!
I just love how the Just Add Cake DSP (124339) looks. Love the colors and patterns! And you can find it in the clearance rack which is even better!!
And I created all these banner pieces using the Big Shot (113439), the 3 Inch Circle Originals Die (122125), the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die (114507), the Perfect Polka Dots folder (117335) and the Stripes folder (123128).
Oh and last minute, I added an itty bitty flower on each banner piece using one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack (118309).
And we strung up the banner using some pretty Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (126872).
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...