Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Birthday banners card

Hey everyone! Happy Friday :) Here is a birthday card for you guys today. I'm giving this card to my friend whose birthday is today! A few of us got together and we are bringing stuff into the office to decorate her cube. Someone is bringing flowers; someone is bringing a card that the group will sign and I'm bringing the birthday banner. Stay tuned for that one!
The 'happy birthday' sentiment is from the Wishes Your Way stamp set (Clear129156, Wood 129153).
I used some Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper (124339) to make these banners. Have I mentioned that banners are so cool? hehe. I also used some Daffodil Delight card stock (119683) to make the colors on the banners pop a bit.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...