Thursday, May 23, 2013

18th birthday card

Hello! My little cousin turned 18 a few weeks ago and we got to celebrate with her over the weekend. I still can't believe that she's a young lady now! My how time flies! At the party, we played a video for her with all these lovely pictures of her growing up and let me tell you... there was not one dry eye in the room! Ok, maybe just amongst the ladies... but the gents were pretty moved too even though there weren't any tears for them ;)
I had so much fun making this card for her. I went clean and simple but used my favorite tool - the Big Shot - to add some texture, cut out this shape, cut out the "18" and the pretty butterfly.
And you gotta love the SU silver glimmer paper! Adds so much lovely bling-bling to a card or any project :)
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...