Wednesday, May 29, 2013

18th Birthday

Hello everyone! Here are the favors that I made for my cousin's 18th birthday. I made some key chains for her friends and family to take home. And to display them, I found this jewelry tree and hung them on different branches.
With the help of MDS, I made these tags and attached them to the key chains. I also used MDS to help with the different characters and printed them out.
And here are her candles and roses that we used for her 18 candles and 18 roses ceremony that we surprised her with. She knew that she was having a party but I wanted to add that extra special event since she was celebrating the big one-eight :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...