Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day card

Hello everyone! Here is the mother's day card that I made for friends at work and for family that I got to visit. I totally dropped the ball on mailing out these cards to all my mommy friends and to family out of state. I'm so sorry :( But I hope you all had a wonderful mother's day :)
I went clean and simple with this card and used negative space to sponge in these pretty butterflies. I added some itty bitty flowers and a bitty butterfly with pearls to add some dimension.
I also used an embossing folder to add some texture to the edge of the card. I really do like this embossing folder, it adds that fanciness and elegance to cards that I think is pretty :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...