Tuesday, May 21, 2013

World's Greatest Mom

Hello!! Here is a card I made using the sentiment World's Greatest Mom:
For this "Mom" sentiment, I turned to the Family Reunion stamp set (Clear 122712, Wood 122710), which is on the retired list this year. And I absolutely LOVE this stamp set so grab it while you can before it's gone!! Oh and since my mom loves flowers, I had to add some flowers from the 5/8" Flower Trim (126869 ).
I also used another one of my faves: the "World's Greatest Wood-Mount Stamp Set (126270 ), which is also on the retired list so grab that one, too!! And don't you just love framelits? I do! I used the Labels Collection Framelits (125598) and I love how they look when they are layered.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!!

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...