Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Curly Cute Thank You

Hello! Here is a thank you card that I made awhile back. My husband asked me to make one for him to give to someone, but I liked it so much, I kept it for myself and made him another one. 
For this card, I used Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake for the color scheme. I also used the En Français background stamp (109521). I love the look that it gives to cards. The 'THANK YOU' sentiment is from the Curly Cute stamp set (Clear 120510, Wood 117014). 
To add some dimension to the card, I added some Pearl Basic Jewels (119247). These embellishments always add that extra special little touch to cards or projects.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...