Friday, May 17, 2013

thank you card

Hello! Here is a thank you card for you guys today. My husband's aunt is so sweet. She always remembers to send a card for special occasions. A birthday card came in the mail awhile back and my hubby is so cute because he asked me to make a thank you card so that he could send it to her.
I just love this DSP. Such pretty colors and fun patterns. And I had to use some designer buttons and baker's twine to add some embellishments to the card.
And of course, I added a banner. hehe. But this time, I did something a little different and made the top half plain so that I could stamp the "thank you" sentiment and used DSP for the bottom half of the sentiment.
Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by!

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...