Monday, May 6, 2013

Memory Tray

Hey everyone! With Mother's Day just around the corner, I wanted to get a somewhat jump on the gift and card making. Over the weekend, I decorated this memory tray for my mom :) I used Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (126154) to create the background and started adding stuff after that.
I used some Lucky Limeade 3/8 Inch Ruffled Ribbon (122977) to trim the boarder of the memory tray. And used some punches and big shot dies to create some decoration for the insides of each individual box of the tray.
I even added some Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons (127555). I can't wait to give it to my mom and help her add some pictures. Once that's done and if I get some pictures, I'll be sharing that with you too!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...