Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sneak Peak

Hello!

Today I wanted to give you a little sneak peek of the card that I will be sharing with everyone at my very first IMPRINTS meeting :) I am sooooooo excited! Maybe I was being all nerdy, but I had all of my materials ready for the wonderful projects we will be doing and I had all my cards ready a few days ago! OK, to be honest, I had everything done last weekend. hehe. No, I'm not excited... not at all ;)

I can't wait to see everyone today! I can't wait to meet new people and I can't wait to see familiar faces as well. And I am really looking forward to seeing all of the awesome creativity that these women bring to the table!

Here is a picture of part of the card:


And here are the supplies that I used:


Come back tomorrow and I'll reveal the card. I hope you'll like it :)

In the mean time, if you'd like to spend some part of your Saturday shopping, please click here. And don't forget to choose me as your Demonstrator!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...