Thursday, March 22, 2012

Inspire

Hello everyone!

Here is a card that a friend gave me. Click here to see Niki's post about this card.

There are so many things that I love about this card! How she stamped all over to give it a background look, the polka dot embossing folder, the lovely glimmer paper, the embellishments and the ribbon :) And there was a little bit of sponging goin' on, which is one of my favorite techniques!


And here are some close up shots of the flower in the center of the card. I love the different layers of the flowers and to top it off, the cute designer button! I'm thinking I need to order more of those designer buttons because I just can't get enough! And I'm thinking I need to order myself the Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit! Along with the cute die-cut flowers, the kit also comes with Pink rhinestones! Growing up, I was never a pink girl, and even though my favorite color is still blue, I am leaning more and more towards the color pink :) Maybe it's my mom's influence because that seems to be her go-to color these days :)



Here is a supply list of the product I think Niki may have used:
Rich Razzleberry Card Stock (115316)
Silver Glimmer Paper (124005)
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad (115658)
Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (117335)
Daffodil Delight 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (120928)
Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit (125410)
Brights Designer Buttons (119747)
Mixed Bunch Stamp Set (Clear 125537, Wood 125535)
Loving Thoughts Stamp Set (Clear 125845, Wood 125843)

Thanks for stopping by!

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...