Thursday, March 15, 2012

For Baby

Hello everyone!

Here is a card that I made awhile back using product from the Stampin' Up! Standard Starter Kit that I got when I signed up to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. 



After being a customer for awhile, I decided to join Nicole's team and sign up! And boy, did I sign up for much more than I expected! Not only did I get over $300 worth of product for only $175, but every month I get a magazine with so many great tips and project ideas, and I also have access to a demonstrator website where other Demonstrators share projects and these demos are AMAZINGLY creative! I just LOVE looking at all the wonderful projects they come up with! Here is a quick look at what comes in the Standard Starter Kit:


And what's great about our Standard Starter Kit right now is that you can get yours for just $125! During Sale-A-Bration, the starter kit has been disounted and what's better than a discount? Something for FREE!! If you sign up to be a part of my team during this time, you not only get the starter kit at a great deal, but you get your choice of FREE paper or a digital download EVERY MONTH for the rest of the year! If you have been thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, this would be a great time to make it happen! Sale-A-Bration ends Saturday, March 31 so please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.



Here's a close up of the For Baby card. Not only did I stamp the image, I also used Stampin' Write Markers to color in the ducky and umbrella. You can color in images with the markers or you can use blender pens which I love using to add color and dimension to some stamped images. If you would like to try out our markers or blender pens, contact me to set up a workshop and I'd be more than happy to show you and your family and friends!



Here are the supplies I used for the For Baby card:
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Daffodil Delight Card Stock (119683)
Pumpkin Pie Card Stock (105117)
Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad (101179)
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker (119677)
Marina Mist Stampin' Write Marker (119679)
Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker (105115)
5/8" Whisper White Satin Ribbon (114616)

If you would like to start shopping, click here. And please don't forget to choose me as your demonstrator!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...