Thursday, March 29, 2012

Beautiful Wings

Hello!

Today, I would like to share with you a card that I case'd. This card was inspired by a card I saw on an SU webinar. As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I have access to so many training tools with great ideas and tips. I apologize, but I did not write down the name of the demonstrator who created the card. If anyone remembers, please email me so that I can give proper credit :)


And here is a closer shot of the butterflies on the card. I just love butterflies :) And I absolutely love the color combination of this card. And do you see the DSP inside the framelit? It's the Everyday Enchantment DSP that is a Sale-a-bration exclusive and I am so sad to see it go in just 2 days! I know, I know, I sound like a broken record but I can't help it! I love every single sheet and not just every sheet but also the patterns on both sides of each sheet. And don't forget, during Sale-a-bration, with every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax) you get to pick 1 item for FREE from the Sale-a-bration catalog. Sale-a-bration ends March 31 so place your orders before it goes away!

 

Here are the supplies I used to make this card:
Lucky Limeade Card Stock (122926)
Calypso Coral Card Stock (122925)
Every Day Enchantment DSP (126154 - Sale-A-Bration exclusive, ends March 31)
Calypso Coral Stampin' Classic Pad (126154)
Stamping Sponges (101610)
Labels Collection Framelits Dies (125598)
Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die (118138)
Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (121809)

If you would like to start shopping, please click here. And don't forget to choose me as your Demonstartor :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...