Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Thanks For Watching Over Me

Hello everyone!

Today I wanted to share a card that I made a few months ago when I first got my new Occasions Mini product. When I saw this stamp set, I knew I just HAD to have it. The Rue Des Fleurs stamp set has that Victorian look that I love. And the stamp images and stamp sentiments pair up so nicely, don't you think?


I wanted to play around with my Stampin' Write Markers. I love my Stampin' Write Markers and I'm so glad that I joined in on a marker share that my up-upline Niki put together last year. It was such a great deal! Not only did I end up with all of the markers, but I also got the matching paper :) The best part was not having to pay around $215 in one payment. The marker share consisted of a group of 4. The share lasted 4 months, but in the end, I was able to get all of the color collections, in-color collections, the storage case to keep all of the markers together, and the matching paper all for about $54 a month. And a nice perk about joining the marker share was that I got to be a hostess for a month and received a $25 shopping spree :) If you are interested in joining a marker share, feel free to send me an email and we can try to get a group started.



Here is the list of the supplies that I used for the card:
Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
Soft Suede Card Stock (115318)
Blushing Bride Card Stock (119796)
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad (115657)
Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker (120973)
Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker (119801 2010–2012 In Color Set)
More Mustard Stampin' Write Marker (100076)
Blushing Bride 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon (125570)
Decorative Label Punch (120907)
Rue Des Fleurs Stamp Set (Clear 125487, Wood 125485) 

If you would like to start shopping, please click here. And don't forget to choose me as your Demonstartor :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...