Saturday, March 17, 2012

Four-Leaf Clover

Happy St. Patrick's Day! And Happy Saturday everyone!

Here is the card that I made for family and friends. 




And here are a couple close up shots of the four leaf clover which was made with the small heart punch. Don't you just love when you can use your punches in different ways? I know I do! I also popped up the clover with a dimensional.



Here are the supplies I used to make the card:
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Lucky Limeade Card Stock (122926)
Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' Pad (122935)
Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (121809)
Small Heart Punch (117193)
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set (115370)
Send Me Soaring Stamp Set (Clear 125442, Wood 125440)

Have a safe and lucky Day!

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...