Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blossom Punch Butterfly

Hello! 

Yesterday was a fun and exciting day! I got to attend my first IMPRINTS meeting! What's an Imprints meeting you might ask? Well, Imprints is the name of my up-up-upline's team and there were so many of us that we all met at a hall. The samples and displays were super creative and I couldn't believe I forgot my camera! D'oh!!!! I remembered to charge the battery but forgot to put the camera in my purse before I left! So silly. But I did get to snap some pictures with my phone and I can't wait to share them with you! I can't wait to share the projects and make & take too!

With this many talented demonstrators under one roof, the card swap was AMAZING! Remember how I mentioned yesterday that I would reveal the card I made for the swap? Well, here it is....


And here are a couple close up shots of the Happy Birthday banner and the butterfly. Those who know me, know that I love punches and what's better than punches? Using a punch in ways outside the box! And I was super excited to make the butterflies for the cards. For the butterfly, I used the new Blossom punch in the Occasions Mini Catalog.


All of the lovely ladies who were at the Imprints meeting are super creative but let me just take a minute here to talk about my amazing upline Nicole for a bit here. She did a demonstration and let me just say.... she was GREAT! Not only did she dazzle during her demonstration but she also made little goodies for each of us! Isn't she so sweet?!?!


But wait! There's more!! And aren't these super cute too?!?! Look at the little bunny peeking out of the window :)


Here is the supply list that I used to make my swap card, which I also have a picture of on yesterday's post:
Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
Soft Suede Card Stock (115318)
Pool Party Card Stock (122924)
Poppy Parade Card Stock (119793)
Lucky Limeade Card Stock (122926)
Calypso Coral Card Stock (122925)
Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad (122938)
Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (123128)
Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (117335)
Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (115963) 
Labels Collection Framelits Dies (125598)
Blossom Punch (125603)
Take It to Heart Stamp Set (Clear 125522, Wood 125520)
Loved Ones Stamp Set (Clear 125467, Wood 125465)
Every Day Enchantment 1/8" Organdy Calypso Coral Ribbon and 3/8" Printed Designer Brads (Sale-a-bration exclusive that is only available until March 31 - 127279)

If you would like to start shopping, please click here. And don't forget to choose me as your Demonstrator!

Have a happy Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...