Friday, October 4, 2013

Remembering Your Birthday card

Happy Friday everyone! Here is a birthday card that I made recently for a friend. It was so sweet of her to think of me when she needed a birthday card. She was at the store and was about to buy one when she decided to ask me if I could make a card for her.

I was excited to make this card because I knew that I wanted to use the new Remembering Your Birthday stamp set (Clear 131350, Wood 131347). What's so fun about this stamp set is that there are so many ways to wish someone Happy Birthday and there are sentiments for the front of the card as well as the inside of the card :)
And it's been awhile since I've used these framelits so I decided to use them, too. The Labels Collection Framelits Dies (125598) are so fun to use and there are 6 different sizes that you can play with for so many different types of projects.

Along with the card, I made a customized envelope to match. How fun is that!?!?! I am loving the new Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board (133774)!! And I know you will, too! But if you want to get one, order yours soon because they are flying off the shelves! You can customize envelopes in up to 66 different sizes. Pretty cool :)

 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...