Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone! Today, I'd like to share a birthday card for a friend at work. She celebrated her birthday a couple of weekends ago but the celebration is never ending :) The ladies took her out to lunch and it was so yummy! I'm a real believer in celebrating your birth month if you can :) hehehe.
I am a HUGE fan of paper and I just love how this paper sparkles! And the colors and pattern is just so pretty. Sometimes, all you need is some pretty paper for a project.
I also added these pretty flowers and layered them to give the card some dimension. And my hubby was so sweet to help me with picking out the button for the flower :)
Along with the card, I of course had to make a birthday banner! I love banners, they are so fun! Stay tuned for pics of the banner in action along with some mini decorations that we put up in her cube.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...