Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Happy Birthday card and banner

Hello everyone! Here is a birthday card and birthday banner for you guys today. I went with pinks and browns for the birthday girl because those are the colors that remind us of the birthday girl. And polkadots are always fun :)
I added some butterflies and I ran the front butterfly through the Perfect Polkadots embossing folder to go with the polkadots on the paper.
Then I stamped the "Happy Birthday" sentiment on a banner and placed it on the front of the card.
And here is her birthday banner all set up to block the doorway into her cube :)
I used the same color scheme and paper for her banner so that it would match her birthday card.
And yes, I had to add butterflies to the banner, too ;)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...