Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cutesy Creepy Crawly

Hey everyone! Here is another punch art type Halloween card. This one was inspired by a little magnet that I made for my friends at work. I knew that for one of the cards I wanted to use the Stampin' Up! spiderweb embossing folder and this cutesy creepy crawly spider went well with it!
I used several punches to create this little guy... from circle punches to a scallop circle punches. I like the big eyes and you can even used googly eyes! How fun would that be?!?!?! hehe. This project was pretty easy to put together. Assembling the spider took the longest because we had to line up the little legs individually. It was fun making this card :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...