Monday, October 7, 2013

Mr. & Mrs.

Hello! Happy Monday everyone :) Today I'd like to share a card that I made for a very special couple who just got married!! Woohooo!! My hubby's friend at work got married over the weekend and this is the card that we gave to the lovely newlyweds.
I love the color combination of Vanilla, Blue and Brown so I went with this coordinating set of lovely paper and embellishments. 
And don't you just love embellishments that coordinate so well with the paper and colors? I knew I had to use this "always" sticker to go on the front of the card. It even had coordinating brads as a nice little accent.
But as I was finishing up the card, I thought... hey.... I need to stamp something! hehe. So, I grabbed a stamp set with some sentiments to send well wishes of happiness to the happily married couple.
And of course, I just HAD to make a coordinating envelope :) Gotta love the new SU envelope maker. It's so much fun!!
All you have to do is grab a coordinating piece of paper.. cut.. punch.. score.. assemble.. and there you go! You have a hand made envelope to go with your hand made card :)
And then here I go again with the coordinating stickers! I used a "Mr. & Mrs" for the front of the envelope...
   
and I used a "forever" sticker to seal the back of the envelope :)
The wedding was so beautiful, the bride was radiant and the new Mr. & Mrs. were ridiculously happy. They were so adorable!!!! 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

NOTE: I am not a Stampin' Up! Representative and this was created for personal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...