Thursday, August 23, 2012

HEARTFELT

Hey everyone. Here is another card that we got to make in Niki's class last week. Check out Niki's card here. This card was also inspired by the Stampin' Up! Legacy Room. I love the look of this card! I love the antique feel and that background stamp. I think I need to bump up the En Français background stamp (109521) a little higher on my wish list ;)


And that HEARTFELT stamp is so lovely, isn't it? It's from the new Layered Labels stamp set (Clear 127072, Wood 127070). Another great thing about that stamp set is that it also coordinates with the new Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003), Large Oval punch (119855) and 1" Circle punch (119868). I just love how SU has stamp sets that coordinate with Big Shot products and punches. Amazes me all the time :)


And of course, I love the butterflies on this card. But then again, I just love butterflies :) We used the new Elegant Butterfly punch (127526) and the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die (114507). And to give it that extra little something, we add some Dazzling Details (124117) on the edges of the bigger butterfly. We also got to use a Large Pearl Basic Jewel (125577). Those are so much fun!


Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...